Pleased to report that I got up this morning and ran on the treadmill, slightly ashamed to admit it was only for 1 mile, ha! Small victories.
I really struggle with tracking all expenses, I start with the best of intentions, then falter after a couple days. I am happy to write that this month, so far, I have tracked all expenses, yay!
Here are my goals for this month:
1. Track all expenses
2. Lower weight to 144.5, this might be a stretch, as it will mean losing 5#, yikes!
3. Zumba 4x – this is a treat, I so enjoy these classes and they burn a ton of calories.
4. Run 12x – not sure how many miles? Trying to come up with a mileage goal for next year, something between 500-1000? Gotta narrow that down to something where I feel accomplished yet not overwhelmed.
5. Yoga 5x – this is tough I have 11 classes to use before the end of the year. I have such a love/hate relationship with these classes.
6. Exercise in the a.m. before work 4x.
Working on my goal list for next year. Going to try to be more accountable both financially and physically. I even have a spiritual goal to read the Bible daily, one that’s been on my list for a long time. Originally it was to read the entire Bible in one year, but I’m not sure if that’s doable. Now if I at least commit to daily reading, I will eventually accomplish the goal of reading the entire Bible, even if it takes me 5 years. I would rather go slow and do extra research than blitz through it without understanding, to just be able to say I read it.